VLSCI and UWA ran a 2 day Bioinformatics Workshop on The Genomics Virtual Laboratory and An Introduction to Microbial Genomics on the 22nd and 23rd of November. This is the second workshop held in Australia using newly generated tutorials for the Omics Platform.
Participants learned about:
- Introduction to Galaxy – tutorial
- NGS Data – Omics tutorial
- Microbial Genome Assembly – Omics tutorial
- Microbial Genome Annotation – Omics tutorial
- Read mapping – Omics tutorial
- Variant calling – Omics tutorial
- RNA-Seq and Microbial Transcriptomics – Omics tutorial
Please contact us if you would like to find out more on training sessions in your area.